Mobile version of first Radeon chip, later renamed to Mobility Radeon 7000.
Sunday, 29 June 2014 00:00
ATI Mobility Radeon (7000)Written by Vlask
M6-P is version without integrated memory. M6-C16h have integrated 16MB DDR memory.
M6-P is from HP Omnibook XT6200 - P4M 1,7GHz. M6-C16h is from IBM X31 Type 2673.
- Made by: ATI
- Codename: M6
- Bus: AGP 4x, Integrated
- Memory Size: 16MB, 32MB
- Max Memory Size: 32MB
- Memory Type: DDR
- Year: 2001
- Announce Date: Monday, 05 February 2001
- Card Type: VGA
- Family: Radeon
- Process tech: 180nm
- Made in: Taiwan
- Owned by: Vlask (chip/not working)
- Outputs: 15 pin D‐sub, S-Video
- Video Acceleration: MPEG-2 (DVD)
- DirectX: DX7
- Core: 128bit
- Memory Bus Width: 32bit, 64bit
- Triangle/Vertices Rate (M/s): 20
- Sold by: IBM HP
- Max Memory Clock (MHz): 400
- Min Memory Clock (MHz): 125
- Ramdac (MHz): 300
- Press info: ATi
- Review: AnandTech
- Review: Devhardware
- Info: Notebookcheck
Published in ATI Technologies Inc.